Castor oil is one of many ancient remedies. Ancient folk remedies have been used for centuries because of the incredible healing properties.
So nowadays, people understand efficiency and use them instead of prescription drugs. Therefore, holistic medicine usually recommends castor oil for the treatment of many health problems, especially when conventional therapies fail to provide the required effects.
Castor oil provides a lot of health benefits such as improving circulation. Certainly, For the best results, it is used as a coating in combination with baking soda.
How to Prepare a Castor Oil Coating
First of all, you should prepare a baking soda solution, and use it to clean the affected area. Get a cold-pressed castor oil, find a towel, plastic foil, clean gauze, and a bottle of warm water.
Soak the gauze in heated castor oil and apply it on the affected area. After that cover the area with plastic foil, and then put the bottle with warm water on it. Take the towel to wrap the area, and allow it to stand for an hour. Finally, do this treatment every day for a period of 40 days.
Uses and Benefits
- Castor oil could treat your sprained ankle. Wrap it with the coating and allow it to act overnight on your hurt place.
- It can treat wounds, bruises, and minor cuts with castor oil to hasten the healing process.
- Use it to prevent the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy, massage your stomach with castor oil in the last two months of the pregnancy.
- Also can eliminate the dark spots on your face.
- You can cure cataracts if you put a drop of castor oil in your eye before bedtime to
- You can treat pilonidal cyst with castor oil.
- Allergy can be treated with five drops of this oil every morning to treat your
- Put some of the oil on your eyelid before bedtime if you want treatment for eye allergies.
- Consume a few drops of castor oil every day for treating alcohol and nicotine addiction.
- Certainly, the hair will grow faster if you massage your scalp with this oil before shampooing for about 20 minutes.
- Put few castor oil drops in your ears to improve your hearing.
- For removing tinnitus, consume 6 to 8 drops of castor oil for a period of four months.
- You can apply coatings soaked in castor oil in your lower back area to soothe the pain.
- Treat chronic diarrhea with applying coating soaked in this oil too.
- Rub your warts with castor oil for a period of one month, and they will be gone.
- Put a castor oil coatings to eliminate fungal infection on the feet.
- Massage your soles with castor oil every day to remove calcium deposits.
- Put castor oil on your moles for a month period to a successful removal.
- To treat stomach hyperactivity put castor oil coatings on your stomach.
- Also, you can use castor oil to treat hepatitis.
- Castor oil and baking soda could be used in the treatment of skin cancer.
- If you want to stop snoring , apply coatings soaked in this oil onto your stomach to stop snoring. Do this for about two weeks.
- Apply castor oil to treat bee stings and prevent swelling.