Mint is green, refreshing and aromatic herb, a powerful antioxidant and rich with vitamin A, B6, C, riboflavin and folic acid, and it will perfectly fit your home.
Also, you can use this herb in cooking, as a tea or you can inhale it. You choose.
Here are some health aspects in which mint can be of great help:
- Mint is great for respiratory issues and they could treat asthma.
By adding some mint to their inhalations and drinking mint tea asthmatics can really relieve their condition. For instant relief and easy breathing, add 4-5 mint leaves to a container filled with hot water and inhale.
2. Mint contains potassium which is great for lowering blood pressure and heart rate.
3. Mint aroma improve your mental abilities and recovers the memory.
4. That fresh aroma also relieves stress and boosts the mood.
5. Relieves headache, stomach ache and muscle pain.
This is one of its greatest benefits. Mint tea is the best way to achieve this.
7. Could treat irritated bowel syndrome.
Experts say that mint has great powers when it comes to treating IBS.
8. Prevent Cancer
Researches found that mint can prevent cancers, especially prostate cancer.
Another benefit for growing this plant at your home is the fact that people are happier and relaxed after caring for plants.